Fundamentals of Payroll
Fundamentals of Payroll includes a printed workbook for offline studying divided into seven modules and online study tools. The interactive online tools help you determine your initial level of knowledge, create a study plan based on your individual needs, reinforce your studies with games, application exercises and tests, and track your learning through progress reports
Try Before You Buy! For a free Fundamentals of Payroll or PayTrain demo click here.
The Fundamentals of Payroll course offers two learning options: self-directed or instructor-assisted.
- Course includes printed textbook and online software
- Allows you to study when and where it’s most convenient
- Ideal for self-starters and those with unpredictable schedules
- Anticipate spending approximately 24 hours to complete the course
- Course includes printed textbook, online software, and online instruction
- Online instructor provides weekly assignments and feedback
- Discussion boards and an “Ask the Instructor” feature provide interaction and feedback opportunities
- Set course syllabus eliminates procrastination, ensuring completion of the course in a specified period of time
- Anticipate spending 3 hours/week for 8 weeks to complete the course